Allied Health Services
Connect with Allied Health Professionals who provide a range of therapies and meet from the comfort of home. As a result, you can Ditch inconvenient appointment times and long waiting lists.
Who can I book with Allied Health Services?
Allied Health therapists help people across a range of therapeutic, diagnostic and support services in connection with your health care and ongoing support. Because they play a key role in improving your quality of life and maintaining your independence having the right people in your team is important.
Booking a therapist that comes to you saves you the time travelling to a practise and helps cater training and supports in an environment you spend most of your time in. Alternatively if you want to have a booking take place in the local clinic just discus this with your health professional.
For even greater flexibility you can utilise your Telehealth bookings which allow virtual bookings to take place.
Upon registering with tappON all qualification and registrations for Support Professionals are verified prior to activation.
Within tappON’s community of Support and Health Professionals you will find:
- Physiotherapists to help you with ongoing physical support; through massage, manipulation and prescribe exercises.
- Psychologists play a foundational role in ongoing mental health support.
- Speech Pathologists for speech, swallowing, general eating and drinking assessments.
- Exercise Physiologists to help guide you on your exercise journey.
- Podiatrists for keeping those feet of yours healthy.
Because one of our goals is to help you get the most value out of your funding tappON makes it easier to connect directly and save time.
If you are wanting to join tappON’s community and help by providing therapy click on the link at the bottom of the page or reach out to our team.
Looking for something else?
tappON has a range of services to support your home health goals.
Ready to begin your tappON journey?